Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Renewed Vigor

Im trying to renew my intent to bring content and especially battle reports with shiny pictures or at least maps of games to the blog sphere. With additionally some opinion articles as well.

But battle reports are the big thing because sometimes I feel that there arent enough ones to read out there. And lack either good pictures to show the action or some easy to follow top down drawings to show the flow of the match.

Now heres to hoping that this doesnt last a few weeks and then find me not posting for months again.

I still have the hard boyz semi finals to post about, and also went to another 1850 40k tournament at the Brothers Grim store again this past weekend. Bunch of pics from the former and less from the latter, but will do my best with both.

No comments:

Post a Comment