Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Space Wolves

So in my good deed for the holidays I helped out a fellow member of our club in painting up some space wolves models for his son. It gave me a real chance to step out of my comfort zone and really try out some highlighting and layering techniques by following the pages of how to paint space wolves that I was given. They came out so well that I was sad to even look at my own rather simple marines. And so my next project... along with my fantasy army is to update my own marine army so I can be as proud of it as I was of these space wolves army.






In my next post Ill go through with a simple step by step rundown of how I painted these models.

1 comment:

  1. they really look solid Sean! Can't wait to see how you work up your Shadow Dragons.

    ReplyDelete