Friday, February 3, 2012

Templecon Here We Come!

Whats that in the distance... a peaceful Victorian home, it must be the Templecon convention.Oh no its been over run by evil dark eldar!
Joking aside I wanted to snag a few pics of the army before throwing it into foam and getting on the road to Rhode Island.
Most of it came out pretty well. I love my Taloses and wyches, and Incubi... the beasts kinda came out blah I may need to redo them all. Also astute observers will notice that the warriors look terrible, old models painted by a friend while in high school. And that the beast handlers all have one arm... man the beasts must be hard to handle.

I tried to mimic the tiling pattern of the house on the bases. It doesnt look half bad when the models are actually in the house... but when they arent the bases look really amateurish. So I'll have to think about that.
Anyway in case you were reading this and wondering what my list is here you go:

Archon: huskblade, soul trap, combat drugs, ghostplate armor, haywire grenades, webway portal, clone field, phantasm grenade launcher - 210

Drahzar - 230

7 Incubi - 154

6 Harlequins - 6 kisses, 2 fusion pistols, shadowseer - 182

15 Wyches - haywire grenades, 3 shardnet/impalers, Hekatrix(agonizer, phantasm grenade launcher) - 250

15 Wyches - haywire grenades, 3 shardnet/impalers, Hekatrix(agonizer, phantasm grenade launcher) - 250

5 Warriors - 45

4 Beast Masters - 8 Kymerra, 4 Razorwing Flocks - 204

4 Beast Masters - 8 Kymerra, 4 Razorwing Flocks - 204

Talos - twin linked Heat Lance, chain flails, extra close combat weapon - 135

Talos - twin linked Heat Lance, chain flails, extra close combat weapon - 135


Anyway I have a lot of fun painting the models in this list, and tons of fun playing it. Hopefully things will go my way this weekend. Ill let you know when I get back.

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! Have fun and good luck! Remember...lots of pics! :)

    ReplyDelete